Sunday, May 25, 2014

Make of Day; Safety Whistle

I had a request to make a loud safety whistle with my Printrbot simple with the Raspberry color PLA (I have had silver PLA for a week now and everyone just likes requesting this raspberry color PLA.)




I also did shoot some video of this print with my mobile phone, because  I wanted to see how it would do at bridging. The overall quality very good, however there a slight defect at the first bridge section. I notice the fan did not kick on high until after it did the first bridge section. If it did it would be prefect. Here a video (edited down) of the whistle printing.



The whistle works like a charm and is very loud. Print details: material PLA, Layer height 0.2mm, 100mm/ minute 15 minutes print time and $0.04 material cost.

Whistle Download at Thingiverse: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:9206 Design by madkite http://www.thingiverse.com/madkite/designs

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: Custom star map

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.Really i am from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.
    Night sky poster

    ReplyDelete